'A Californian congressmen has just introduced a law to make it illegal to keep orcas in captivity. This could change everything — but SeaWorld is already mounting a vicious campaign to defeat this congressman's brave move. We need to tell the State of California that the public won't accept SeaWorld's imprisonment of orcas any longer.'
Enact the Orca Welfare and Safety Act to make it illegal to hold orcas in captivity for performance or entertainment purposessign this petition
I don’t care how you meant it, I don’t care which movie you are quoting, I don’t care if it’s something a comedian said:
Rape jokes are not funny.
1, 2, 3, 5
1. How long have you been Vegan/Vegetarian?
Since a little after my son was born so a bit over two years.
already answered 2
3. What’s your favourite meat substitute?
beyond meat grilled ckicken strips. really tasty and freakishly chicken like. incredible stuff. its also gluten free so woah
4. Be honest, did you enjoy the taste of meat and/or dairy before giving it up?
yes. very, very much so.
5. What’s your favourite dairy-free milk?
eden organic unsweetened soymilk because its the only onw whos ingredienys are straight up: soybeans and water. its creamy, nutritious and super satisfying. and for some reason its being discountinued so fml
Who says money can’t buy happiness. Money can buy you a 100 acre plot of land which you can turn into a farm sanctuary for rescued animals and that is happiness.
- 1. How long have you been Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 2. What turned you Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 3. What's your favourite meat substitute?
- 4. Be honest, did you enjoy the taste of meat and/or dairy before giving it up?
- 5. What's your favourite dairy-free milk?
- 6. If you were to try and persuade someone to go Vegan/Vegetarian by showing them just 3 YouTube videos, what would you show them and why?
- 7. What's your favourite Vegan/Vegetarian meal and what's the recipe?
- 8. Do you take any vitamin supplements and if so what?
- 9. Favourite farmed animal and why?
- 10. Have you ever been to a farm sanctuary?
- 11. Do you sponsor any animals and if so what species and what organisation are they with?
- 15. Favourite Vegan/Vegetarian celebrity and why?
- 16. Are your family also Vegan/Vegetarian? Regardless of the answer, how does this impact you?
- 17. Put these in order of most important reasons to go Vegan/Vegetarian to least- For the sake of the animals, for the sake of the environment, for the sake of finance and for the sake of your health. Why did you choose this order?
- 20. Was your transition to becoming Vegan/Vegetarian gradual or done in one go?
- 21. Favourite animal activist and why?
- 25. What's the most common question/comment you receive regarding being Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 26. Which question frustrates/annoys you the most regarding being Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 27. What are your thoughts on the quote- The punishment should fit the crime with regards to animal cruelty?
- 28. Favourite cruelty free toiletries?
- 29. How do you feel about 'humane' farms eg. ones that genuinely allow their animals to roam freely until death?
- 30. If you had to persuade someone to become Vegan/Vegetarian in one short paragraph, what would you say?